He has completed his MBBS, MD medicine and DM cardiology from the government Grant medical college and sir J.J. Group of hospitals, Mumbai over 14 years. He was a gold medalist having topped the DM cardiology course all over Maharashtra. He was also felicitated as IAMICON just after completing DM for his achievements during the course.
During his entire education he was a scholar and was awarded with TATA Scholarship and has won many State and National level Academic Championships. He was also awarded as best resident doctor JJ Hospital during DM cardiology, Jan 26, 2014. He is good in academic and medical knowledge because he had one of the best mentors to guide him. During his MD medicine he was guided by Padmashree Dr. Alaka Deshpande and for DM Cardiology Dr. N.O. Bansal one of the finest cardiologist taught him the skill and the best way to manage complications.
Performed more than 5,000 Echocardiography (all variants) and more than 1,500 stress tests and has performed over 1000 diagnostic interventions & over 400 therapeutic interventions independently at J J hospital.
Successfully treated 620 Angioplasties and performed more than 1800 Angiographies independently in a several hospitals in Central Mumbai and Thane till date (May 2017).
He has already performed more than 100 primary angioplasties(PAMI). The stated number also includes more than 200 complex angioplasties; more than 75 cases of chronic total occlusion(CTO) and more than 50 bifurcation cases.
Achievements & Awards
1. Completed observership at Cleveland clinic (Ohio-USA) – 2015
2. Gold medal in DM cardiology (MUHS University)
3. Gold medal awarded at IAMICON conference for excellence in academics, 2014.
4. Best resident award in JJ Hospital during DM cardiology, Jan 26, 2014.
5. TYSA all India quiz (DM cardiology) 4th rank, Ahemdabad 2013
6. Winner west zone torrent talent hunt cardiology quiz sep 2013.
7. Winner state level Radiology quiz, Nagpur 2011.
8. TATA scholarship throughout MBBS.
Presentation & Research
1. Case report: Sjogren’s Syndrome Presenting with Hypokalemic Periodic Paralysis; JAPI, July 2012,vol 60.(national)
2. Thesis on goitrous hypothyroidism- case series of 30 patients (examined 500 patients)
3. Drug trials- comparative effects of telmisartan v/s olmesartan on blood pressure & proteinuria (2012)
4. Oral paper presentation at APICON 2011: A clinical study of non-goitrous hypothyroidism.
5. Percutaneous intervention in isolated left main ostial stenosis; 4 th international conference on clinical & experimental cardiology, April 2014, Hilton San Antonio Airport, TX, USA.(international)
6. Balloon mitral valvuloplasty in rheumatic double orifice mitral valve;World Journal of Cardiovascular Diseases, 2015, 5, 296-302 (international)
7. Paper presentation at India Live 2015; Long term outcome data with use of long stents (yukon)
8. Oral presentation at India Live 2015; LAD instent CTO, flush occlusion.
9. Oral presentation at CSI annual meet 2015; Coronary and clinical profile in Indian female population.
10. Oral presentation at CSI annual meet 2015; Thrombolysis in treatment of stuck mitral valve prosthesis due to thrombus: STK vs TNK.